Senior Treasury Analyst
Job no: 492950
Work type: Full time
A great opportunity has arisen at our Support Centre in Redditch for a Group Treasury Analyst. The role reports to the Head of Tax & Treasury and works alongside the Tax & Treasury Accountant.
The role works closely with other teams and is responsible for managing cash and net debt on a day-to-day basis and arranging foreign currency trades.
- Daily cash and debt analysis
- Forecast and monitor cash and borrowing requirements
- Arranging drawdowns and repayments under the revolving credit facility
- Perform covenant calculations on a quarterly basis
- Bank account set up, closure and maintenance
- Use of electronic banking portals and administration
- Arranging spot, forward and swap trades, in line with the Group Treasury Policy.
- Monthly treasury accounting processes including: interest accruals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Generate and develop ideas for process improvements/efficiencies
- Involvement in group-wide projects, ensuring that the necessary treasury processes are considered and implemented
- Providing treasury support to business units on ad-hoc queries
- Other ad-hoc treasury duties
- Part- or fully-qualified in treasury and / or accounting with a good understanding of core accounting principles
- Relevant treasury experience in a large corporate environment
- Practical experience of foreign exchange forward contracts
- Experience in reconciliations, cash accounting and treasury operational controls
- Lead and influence others in maintaining strong controls
- Self-starter and ability to constructively challenge
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Have the ability and desire to take ownership of tasks
- Have good communication skills and ability to present complex information in an understandable way
- A positive, “can do” attitude
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now