Supply Chain Planning Manager
Job no: 493543
Work type: Full time
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Planning Manager to join our team.
To support the business to grow profitable sales by:
- Leading the Logistics demand planning process for the business, taking input from each Merchandise planner for seasons, new ranges and promotions relating to their product portfolios.
- Collaboratively work with Logistics, Supply, Suppliers and Shops to optimise the flow of products through the supply chain network.
- Develop and maintain the tools which underpin the planning process, in line with best practise.
- Develop business approach to Vendor performance management / balanced score card and lead deployment throughout the supplier base.
- Represent Supply in any Logistics developments to ensure the business benefits are fully understood, communicated and delivered.
- Ensure strong cross functional communication and relationships.
- Support the business shop opening and conversion programs by leading the stock fulfilment process.
- Lead & develop the New Formats Stock Coordinator to deliver their objectives.
The Supply Chain Planning Manager plays an important role within the business leading the planning of the Supply Chain In-bound and Out-bound volumes, coordinating and sharing our requirements with key stakeholders to drive accurate and timely Logistics plans. The role holder will work in collaboration with Supply, Logistics, Suppliers and Shops producing relevant plans to enable Logistics to optimise the flow of goods through our supply chain network. In addition they will lead the delivery of regular consensus meetings with Logistics and Supply to review and update shop demand forecasts and intake plans and ensure all business requirements can be fulfilled within agreed costs.
Key to the success of any supply chain is the delivery performance of our Vendors to meet our requirements. The Supply Chain Planning Manager will lead the development of our Vendor performance measures and scorecard process across the suppler base to drive continuous improvement in delivery standards and fulfilment accuracy.
The Supply Chain Planning Manager’s input in any Logistics developments is pivotal to success of any initiatives, either by way of analytical support, process improvements or coordinating the delivery of action plans.
The Supply Chain Planning Manager is also responsible for delivering the stock plans which underpin the successful delivery of our business new shop opening and conversion programs.
- Lead the quarterly demand planning process, which informs Logistics of our weekly In-bound and Out-bound fulfilment plans (ensure timely inclusion of all seasonal, new range, seasonal and promotional requirements).
- Coordinate regular consensus meetings with key stakeholders to update stock and intake plans and drive mitigations.
- Support and influence the delivery of the stock and intake requirements within agreed business costs.
- Separately manage and plan exceptional volumes through the distribution network.
- Responsible for timely communication of potential future opportunities or risks.
- Responsible for driving the development and maintenance of the tools which underpin the planning process, in line with best practise.
- Measure, manage and improve accuracy of plans.
- Lead the development of our business Vendor performance management / balanced score card process and deployment across the supplier base.
- Coordinate improvement planning meetings for regular non-compliant suppliers.
- Perform analytics on business inventory and flow to influence Merchandise Planning and Distribution teams and drive continuous improvement.
- Represent Supply in any Logistics continuous improvement initiatives or developments.
- Support Logistics to manage through any remaining end of life stock.
- Lead and develop the New Formats Stock Coordinator ensuring a culture of continuous improvement and proactive development to enable a high performing team.
- Excellent leadership skills
- A high degree of tenacity and drive
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to impact & influence
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience of good cross-functional working
- A proven track record of high performance in similar roles
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced and pressurised environment
- Excellent numeracy & MS Excel skills
- Excellent analysis & problem solving
- Be process driven
- Excellent commercial & customer understanding
- Role model for company behaviours (With a Smile, Confidence, Fun, Togetherness)
Apply now Back to search results