Field Sales Representative - Field based, East Anglia, Essex
Job no: 494413
Work type: Full time
Categories: Central Support
Location: Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk
Field based, East Anglia, Essex (Location flexible within the region)
Want to be part of a great team and a rapidly growing part of the business?
We are looking for a permanent new addition to our hugely successful National Trade Card Field Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new Trade customers, driving sales and improving the store offer in the East Anglia and Essex area as well as obtaining valuable customer feedback to support our product range development.
Company car, laptop and mobile phone will be provided.
- Achieving overall Trade Card sales target
- Sign up new customers to the Trade Card offer
- Maintaining relationships with existing key contacts to ensure continued access to a pool of potential new Trade customers
- Identifying new contacts, developing a working relationship to allow access to potential new Trade customers
- Responding to customer and colleague questions and queries relating to the Trade Card offer ensuring all concerns are resolved
- Representing Trade Card to the wider business
- Creating buy in and support for the offer across the stores in your defined area
- Understand key Trade customer needs, gaps in our current product offering , market trends and any additional requirements for the Trade Card offer and feeding these back through the Head of Trade Card
- The Trade Card Manager is the key contact and advocate for the Trade Card offer within a defined region.
- Strong organisational skills, being able to manage your own customer contacts and diary.
- Solid understanding of the Halfords product range, most specifically in Parts and Tools
- A good mechanical knowledge would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as well as confidence in presenting to large groups.
Apply now Back to search results