Trade Card Manager - Field based, East Anglia, Essex
Job no: 494413
Work type: Full time
Categories: Central Support
Field based, East Anglia, Essex
Maximise Halfords Trade Card sales by managing a network of key contacts, signing up additional members to our Trade Card scheme and being the key regional contact within a defined region of the UK to ensure continued growth of our Trade Card sales.
- Achieving overall Trade Card sales target
- Sign up new customers to the Trade Card offer
- Maintaining relationships with existing key contacts to ensure continued access to a pool of potential new Trade customers
- Identifying new contacts, developing a working relationship to allow access to potential new Trade customers
- Responding to customer and colleague questions and queries relating to the Trade Card offer ensuring all concerns are resolved
- Representing Trade Card to the wider business
- Creating buy in and support for the offer across the stores in your defined area
- Understand key Trade customer needs, gaps in our current product offering , market trends and any additional requirements for the Trade Card offer and feeding these back through the Head of Trade Card
- The Trade Card Manager is the key contact and advocate for the Trade Card offer within a defined region.
- The successful applicant will need good organisational skills, being able to manage your own customer contacts and diary.
- A strong understanding of the Halfords product range, most specifically in Parts and Tools and a good mechanical knowledge would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as well as confidence in presenting to large groups.
Apply now Back to search results