Cycle2Work Scheme Manager
Job no: 494751
Work type: Full time
Categories: Central Support
Leading the Cycle2Work team, responsible and accountable for delivering the Cycle2Work strategy, and achieving sales and margin forecast by ensuring our proposition across acquisition, conversion and redemption is market leading.
Cycle2Work is the Halfords Group scheme, offering businesses and their employees significant savings on cycles used for commuting across the Halfords Group (including Halfords Retail, Tredz, Boardman and Cycle Republic) and a network of Independent Bike Shops.
Strong leadership and people development skills are a requirement, as well as the ability to communicate & influence confidently both to external clients and customers, and internally at a management level.
- Implement the Cycle 2 Work strategy
- Assume full accountability for sales, margin and net profit targets
- Lead and develop the sales team to identify and secure new sales opportunities.
- Lead and develop the accounts team to provide first class client account management
- Lead and develop the operations support team to ensure best-in-class end user experience.
- Represent Halfords Group at the “Cycle to Work Alliance” and at Government ministerial level.
- Develop and deliver the Cycle 2 Work marketing plan
- Identify and implement system and process efficiencies to drive cost savings across the team.
- Work with the Group businesses to ensure Cycle 2 Work is maximised through each specific channel.
This role requires a confident, commercially aware and ambitious leader with excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, sales, account management and negotiation skills who is positive, creative and adaptable.
The ideal candidate would be highly driven and extremely self-motivated with the ability to motivate others. It would be someone who thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment with experience of developing long term B2B relationships, complimented with strong commercial experience.
The role holder will be expected to spend a proportion of their time with clients and partners (anywhere in the UK), sometimes requiring extended time away from home
Apply now Back to search results