PART TIME - Vehicle Technician - Weston Super Mare
Job no: 495880
Work type: Part time
Site: Weston Super Mare
Categories: Mechanic, Auto Technician, Autocentre Colleagues
We are currently looking for an experienced Car Mechanic / Vehicle Technician to join our Weston Super Mare Autocentre on a part-time basis.
The desired candidate will possess the skills and experience to carry out all aspects of light vehicle maintenance including light and heavier engine work.
The ideal Car Mechanic / Vehicle Technician must possess:
• NVQ Level 2 or Equivalent / Time Served Experience
• A Full UK driving licence with no more than 9 points (you will be subject to licence checks)
• Experience in a professional workshop environment
• A good approach to customer service
• Flexibility towards working hours (40-48 hours per week)
• Halfords Autocentres strive to be there for all of life's journeys, in order to deliver this some of our Autocentres are open 6/7 days a week.
In return, we will offer the successful Car Mechanic / Vehicle Technician a competitive salary, based on a technical grading system, a fantastic bonus scheme and extensive benefits including;
• Numerous recognised training courses available such as Hybrid / Fgas / ATA Level 3 (linked to increasing your technical grade)
• E-learning hub
• Discounted Professional Tools Scheme
• Discounted Trade Bike scheme
• Contributory pension scheme
• Colleague discounts
• Deals on Wheels (High street discounts)
• Save As You Earn share scheme
• Discounted child care vouchers
• EAP (Employee Assistant Programme) – Up to £10k worth of sessions.
• Healthcare cash plan (self and family) also includes Dental plan
• Long service awards
• Annual leave starting at 5.6 weeks including bank holidays (Pro-rata)
Our Technical Grading system ensures our technicians are fairly assessed and given every opportunity to improve their skill set on an ongoing basis
Apply now Back to search results