Google Analytics Analyst
Job no: 500373
Work type: Full time
Overall Job Purpose:
Work with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure we have a best in class analytics tool, ensuring all necessary elements of the user journey are mapped and tagged appropriately.
• Take ownership of Halfords’ Tag Manager, managing the end to end process from tag creation through to publishing.
• Be a key point of escalation for any Tag related queries, working with internal and external stakeholders to create and implement the appropriate solutions.
• Create user stories to assist in the mapping out of new and existing customer journeys.
• Create detailed briefs that provide stakeholders with confidence and ensure tagging is correctly implemented on the first attempt.
• Manage and prioritise our external agencies' workload, ensuring focus is on business priorities and high opportunity areas.
• Work with different business units, external of digital, to help provide expertise on tagging and analytics that will aid KPI tracking and decision making.
• Support on creation of toolkits to ensure all colleagues can use the tagging / analytics provided and understand how it relates to their business unit.
• Remain up to date with latest tools and best practices in tag management, analytics and Digital.
• Form strong working relationships with the Digital Analytics team.
• Work closely with Digital Marketing to ensure all the relevant retargeting and analytical tags are in place and optimised.
• Remain aware of the statuses of objectives and key issues across the teams to inform where additional focus or attention is required to help improve performance.
• Provide tag management / analytics training where required to help upskill team members in their particular business unit.
• Gathers and evaluates feedback on performance on a regular basis
• Summarises feedback to focus on key strengths and development areas
• Delivers feedback on regular basis (as needed)
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience of using Google Analytics 360 and other analytical tools.
• Experience of using Tag Managers (inc. Google).
• Deep understanding of the tag implementation process, from tag creation through to publishing.
• Experience of using Google Sheets, and how this links into Google Analytics and Data Studio.
• Experience of using the Microsoft Office Suite with very strong Excel skills.
• Experience of creating reporting for different business units, including senior teams.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end user.
• Strong business acumen and a good level of commercial awareness
• Very good stakeholder management and communication skills
• Good analytical skills, awareness of key technologies and tools used for Data analysis
• Good at building business relationships internally and externally with partners and suppliers
Apply now Back to search results