Transformation Office Manager
Job no: 503960
Work type: Full time
As Transformation PMO you will be responsible for driving, planning and monitoring the progress of the overall transformation journey, whilst providing the infrastructure and oversight that facilitates teams delivering the Transformation Programme.
The Transformation Office serves as the owner of the delivery programme of the whole Transformation, the driver of individual elements of change through the change and development process, and the independent assessor of the health of the transformation programme
The Transformation PMO will be responsible for running the Transformation Management Office and will report directly to the Corporate Finance Director, whilst also taking direction from the Transformation Director.
The TOM will be responsible for direct management of the wider TMO team and will:
- Ensure that they have full sight of the status of the transformation journey, through receiving timely status inputs from all transformational programmes, but also from actively interfacing with each programme to reactively manage and proactively identify any dependencies, changes, risks or issues that will affect the programme journey plan.
- Manage and meet the expectations of programme sponsors by ensuring they receive the right information at the right time regarding programme performance.
- Own the overall transformation programme plan and milestone definitions providing cross-capability and cross-functional coordination
- Own the programme governance structure, reporting cycles/output, finance & change control and resourcing processes
- Run a weekly Programme wide status update
- Providing management with the visibility of issues, risks, changes and plan slippage
- Link closely to the IT PMO office applying consistency and rigour to project RAG reports whilst providing timely alerts to business milestone slippage.
- Work with the communications and people teams to maintain visibility of critical communication and people related milestones
- Ensure project proposals have an overall fit with the corporate strategy
- Map processes and dependencies to identify ideal timeline for the execution of projects
- Take the lead on transition management to successfully prepare the business to change to new ways of working
- Monitor Capital expenditure for the Group and highlight areas of risk or opportunity
- Develop a suite of tools for use by Project/Programme Managers
- Programme and project management
- Planning and Estimating
- Risk, Issue and Dependency management and resolution
- Implementing governance structures
- Problem solving
- Financial management
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly build and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Apply now Back to search results