Job no: 507734
Work type: Full time
Categories: Autocentre Management, Mechanic, MOT Tester
You have experience as an Assistant Manager, Supervisor or Workshop Controller with skills as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic, and – like us – you take pride in delivering excellent customer service with your team. In this role, you’ll be able to progress your management career alongside the duties of a Vehicle Technician, including tyre fitting. We’re an established, upbeat and professional team working within a secure business with great benefits and opportunities to progress.
You’ll have skills in:
- Maximising sales whilst optimising customer satisfaction
- Improving service levels
- Building great customer relationships
- Supporting continuous improvement
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent time served experience
- Some experience with budgets and KPIs
- Experience of stock/inventory management
McConechy’s as part of the Halfords group are one of the UK’s largest independent suppliers of tyres and motoring services. Join us and enjoy an excellent salary and bonus package, a range of great benefits and the opportunity to advance your career in a professional organisation.
Apply now Back to search results