Customer Support Team Leader
Job no: 523816
Work type: Full time
Categories: Customer Support
As our Customer Support Team Leader for Halfords Mobile Expert you'll lead, coach and develop a team of Customer Support advisors, maintaining performance with the Halfords values in mind. Act as a point of contact for advisors dealing with customer concerns and enquiries, providing support and advice, and dealing with escalations.
- Responsible for a team of colleagues, ensuring they receive regular 1-2-1 meetings and performance reviews. Encourage and support individual development.
- Proactively monitor workflow across the department, ensuring service standards, productivity targets and KPIs are achieved daily.
- Deal with all daily enquiries and/or complaints generated by customers & stores through all channels in a professional and timely manner, actively reducing escalations through real time coaching and development.
- Promote the Halfords Values as a culture across the department.
- Ensure that all relevant information is cascaded to the team and regular team meetings are held.
- Assist with the recruitment, induction process and training of new colleagues.
- Ensure housekeeping and colleague uniform standards within the team are always adhered to.
- Through engagement activities and regular communication, ensure the morale of your team is consistently good.
- Provide cover/support for other Team leaders during periods of absence.
- Hold a basic understanding of current Consumer Legislation.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of dealing with difficult individuals whilst remaining professional, tactful, and calm always.
- Able to lead, motivate and work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively with pace and urgency.
- Expert organisational skills to enable you to manage many varied tasks.
- A passion for self-development to ensure you and your teams’ progression and development.
- Strong communication & influencing skills.
- Some experience in presenting and public speaking.
- ‘Day to Day’ management of a team, including coaching and developing people through 1-2-1 meetings, call reviewing & appraisals.
- Computer literate, with experience of CRM systems.
- Advantage: previous experience in managing a call centre team.
- Advantage: hold an excellent knowledge of Halfords systems and processes.
Apply now Back to search results